We are seeking a Class A Or Class B Drivers to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Drivers are needed for grease trap/septic tank pumping and Vaccon operation. Candidates should have some experience with tanker trucks, preferably vacuum pump trucks, and be familiar with driving throughout the bay area roadways. Position requires flexible hours (i.e. early starts, weekends). Good DMV report required. Company offers dental, medical and 401k benefits within 30 days of hire.
- Safely operate a heavy truck and Auxiliary Equipment on Truck
- Load and unload cargo or contents
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Generate Paperwork as required
- Previous experience in truck driving or plumbing/sewer-drain fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing (invoices)
- Strong work ethic
- Compensation is paid on an hourly basis, with a weekly check each Friday.
- Compensation is $22 -$36 /hr. depending on experience level.
- Some Overtime work and some Prevailing Wage work is available.
We are a family business, in operation for over 20 years
We have great customers, and plenty of work.
We provide company Work Shirts and smartphones
Most trucks in our fleet are 2012 model year, or newer.
Fleet is well maintained, with new trucks in the pipeline.
We provide 100% Medical, Dental, and Life/AD&D insurance benefits for our employees after 30 days. We
provide the opportunity to purchase those benefits for your family, as well.
We provide a 401K retirement plan opportunity with employer match, available after 30 days
Compensation is paid on an hourly basis, and depends on applicable experience level.