RES Exhibit Services is seeking Class A CDL Drivers. This individual delivers customer freight in a timely fashion using safe driving techniques and ensuring quality while being accountable for company equipment. Strong customer relation skills are necessary. This position requires a high level of knowledge regarding CDL transportation rules and regulations as defined by the Department of Transportation. CDL Drivers must represent the company in a positive image working with our employees, customers, and community in a safe and ethical manner to achieve financial success.
- An extensive knowledge of DOT rules and regulations is a must.
- Responsible for care of Company owned vehicles.
- Maintain accurate driver logs.
- Driver is responsible for daily fueling and the basic checks of tractor.
- When not driving, there will be some warehouse work
- Class A CDL Driver’s License
- Must have at minimum 3 years of experience
- Must pass DOT Physical
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to back a Tractor Trailer into a dock with minimum clearance
- Warehouse experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- CDL Driving Experience: 1 year
With over 40 years experience providing exhibit solutions, RES Exhibit services works with clients from around the world to design and build exhibits that stop customers and potential customers in their tracks. RES offers an unbeatable mix of experience, talent, integrity, quality and value. We are proud to provide the best-in-class exhibit solutions that not only compete but surpass many larger firms.
RES owns more than 250,000 square feet of office and production facilities located in Rochester, NY (Corporate Headquarters) and Henderson, NV (West Coast Operations). Our full service, state-of-the-art facilities and fleet of air-ride tractor-trailers allow us to produce every aspect of a client exhibit program in-house. We are proud to say our growth, in terms of revenue, personnel and resources has been steady and sustained for the last fifteen years.