We are seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a car/mid size SUV in the northeast part of Ohio, while providing a professional level of delivery services to patient/customer residences.
This is a full time job opportunity with full scale benefits.
A vehicle will be provided for you to operate within for business purposes only. You do not need to use your own.
- Safely operate a vehicle that delivers various health care related goods
- Load and unload light packages
- Properly track and document activity log on mobile app
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch by phone or electronically
- Follow company processes and procedures
- Previous experience in related field
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to operate on mobile app technologies in planning routes directed by GPS technologies
- Strong work ethic and high dependability
- Flexible schedule, complete with weekend availability
Delta Care Rx is the rapidly growing provider of Pharmacy Benefit Management Solutions, Mail Order Pharmacy, On-Demand Pharmacist Consulting Services, and Electronic Prescribing software.
The company was developed to "change and improve" the provision of hospice pharmaceutical care by transforming the industry standard model.
Delta Care Rx is a unique organization, offering the dynamic, collaborative, and innovative working environment of a smaller company, but does so with the financial stability of a larger employer. Our rapid growth continues to create opportunities for both personal and professional growth of high-performing individuals.