You are the Store Owner and Operator. You sign an agreement with Go! Calendars, Games, and Toys to use our name, operating systems and procedures, and we lease your space, pay the rent and provide the merchandise. In return, we expect you to:
- Do everything required to be a successful retailer – work the store, hire and train employees, manage inventory, make bank deposits and maintain impeccable store appearance.
- Adhere to the Go! Calendars, Games and Toys policies, procedures and represent the name well.
- Ensure the store opens and closes as scheduled – set up fixtures/product, receive shipments and return fixtures/product.
- Drive sales – meet and exceed sales goals at each location – bonuses and incentives are in place.
- Provide outstanding customer service and train your staff on these standards.
- Maintain the ongoing relationships Go! Calendars, Games and Toys has fostered with the mall. They are essential to your success as a business owner.
With more than 20 years of experience, Go! Calendars, Games and Toys is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneur. With no franchise fees and minimal upfront costs, you can own and operate your own business. Since 1993, Go! Calendars, Games, and Toys has followed a simple and proven model of success: You are the owner and we are the backbone, providing internal support, covering expenses and giving you access to the hottest selling calendars, games, toys and books.