Job Name: Dump Truck Driver
Country: United States
Follow traffic laws
â¢ Transporte liquids.
â¢ Check true oil, water,tires, lights, brakes.
â¢ Report problems and accidents to management
â¢ Get signed receipts for delivered materials
â¢ Check load documentation for completeness and accuracy
â¢ maintain vehicle logs, cargo records.
â¢ Read maps and followed directions
* Use phones.
* Position trucks for loading and unloading
* Check positions of truck and loading equipment
â¢ Have clean driving record
â¢ Have driver's license Class A.
â¢ Provide good customer service
â¢ Secure cargo
â¢ Meet pickup and delivery schedules
â¢ Follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods
â¢ Drive trucks weighing more than three tons
â¢ Manage excellent self-management skills
â¢ Have driver's license
â¢ Inspect vehicles before and after trips
* Drov tractor trailer.
* Know knowledge of commercial drivingregulations
â¢ Applicants must have at least 2 years experience
* Applicants must be at least 23
* Applicants must hold a Class A/COL drivinglicense withTank vehicle endorsements
* Applicants must hold tanker endorsement
â¢ A criminal background check will be required on applicants
â¢ Transportation & distribution
Pay starts at $.40/mile with health insurance after the first 90 days.
Class of Licence: A
Sign Up Bonus: CAD-
Known Languages & Proficiency:
No Language available