Local Delivery Driver Needed - MONDAY-FRIDAY schedule: No nights/Weekends, Great Pay/Benefits
Office Depot Distribution Center is currently searching for an experienced Delivery Truck Driver. The position is responsible for the daily delivery of customer orders including small and large packages up to office furniture. The duties are to be performed in a productive, time sensitive and customer sensitive matter.
Possible Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Delivering product to customer locations. Collecting and tracking customer returns.
2. Operating the delivery vehicles in a safe and lawful manner. Responsible for the vehicle and its contents.
3. Communicate customer feedback to sales and/or supervisory personnel. Contributing ideas and suggestions for improvements.
4. Plans his/her own work and refers only unusual case to others. The work requires considerable responsibility to function independently and to ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Clean driving record
- Drug, MVR, and Criminal Background Check must be completed with conditional job offer
- Authorized to work the United States without Visa Sponsorship
- Full Time and is eligible for overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance and 401(k) offered
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Independence, out on the road by yourself
- Company paid uniforms
- Pay Based on experience starting at $16.48/hour + OT + Bonus eligible
PAY, BENEFITS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Monday - Friday work schedules. Office Depot offers competitive salaries with a starting pay of $16.48/hour (and up based on RELEVANT EXPERIENCE), a supreme benefits package, which includes a 401(k), company discounts, paid time off within the first year, 6 paid observed Holidays, and more, along with an abundance of opportunity to advance and grow within our organization!
Please go to jobs.officedepot.com and click Search Jobs and then Apply Now. Type in Edwardsville, KS in the location search field and click search. Click on the job posting title to begin the application process.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Name: Office Depot
Known Languages & Proficiency:
No Language available