We are seeking a Tanker Truck Driver CDL Class A to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
Seeking motivated individual to join our growing team. How would you like to drive new clean equipment for a 61 year old company? We are looking for a Fuel tanker driver based in Billings, MT. This is a long term career opportunity. 40-60 hours weekly. Paid hourly with overtime after 40 hrs weekly. Salary: Earning potential $70,000.00 + /year
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Deliver fuel to designated locations.
- Maintain driver log and pre & post trip on tractor and trailers.
- Plan, organize and prioritize work to ensure on time deliveries.
- Adhere to company policies and protocol.
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license (CDL Class A)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- High school or equivalent
- Required experience:
- Must have 2 years trucking experience
- Required license or certification: Clean MVR driving record
- Need Hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Must have ability to think for yourself and troubleshoot situations
- Insurance available after 60 days
- Life Insurance
- Aflac accident insurance available
- Paid vacation after one year
- 401k retirement plan
- Pay DOE
Join our growing team. Apply today!!
Mort Distributing Inc. is a family owned and operated company established in 1958 striving to meet the demands of its customers and creating a positive long term career for its employees.