Are you looking to join a winning team? In order to maintain our continued growth and success in the LTL market, Central Transport is looking for the best CDL A drivers to fill home daily driving positions at our Baton Rouge Terminal. If you’re one of the best and you’re ready to take your driving career to the next level join the Central Transport Team today!
Local Line Haul Drivers (Night Shift): Dedicated Home Daily routes hauling freight to terminals in our network. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
· Line Haul Drivers earn $25.50 per hour for dock work + Trip Pay
Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers (Day Shift): Local Pick Up & Delivery routes consist of picking up and delivering freight at multiple stops throughout the day and providing excellent customer service to our customers. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
· Local Pick Up and Delivery Drivers earn $23.50 per hour to start
WHAT CENTRAL OFFERS:
· Industry Leading Pay
· $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Class A Positions!
· Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2016 or Newer
· Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
· Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
· Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
· Free Uniforms Provided
· Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
· Class A Commercial Driver’s License
· Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain)
· Must be 21 Years Old
· 3-6 months previous tractor trailer driving experience
· Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
· Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers MUST apply in person.
You can do so Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Our facility is located at:
2640 ROSENWALD RD
BATON ROUGE, LA 70807
If you’re interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
**To help expedite the hiring process please provide a current DOT medical card and long form when you come to apply.
Company Name: Central Transport
Known Languages & Proficiency:
No Language available